Saturday, October 31, 2009

Am i fat..is my mom right?

Im almost 5'4 and im a 120 pounds. All of my friends say im skinny but my mom always laughs at me and says im gonna grow up to be an elephant. Shes 200 pounds and shes 5'3 and she laughs at me! When i asked her if she could order a pizza she said that i was so fat and one day i wouldnt fit through the door. Those words hurt me so much that i cried all nithgt. I felt like i didnt even belog in this family because im different. Why is my mom always teasing me by my looks and weight?The problem is i dont know how to lose weight. I eat healthy and i excersize for like 3 hourse a day but im always gaining weight while my other sister dont.Should i lose weight? Is there something wrong with me? Is my mom right?
Answer:
no, you are soooo not fat. I'm 5'6 and 130 and that is what my wrestling coach says is right for me. My mother says the same thing... she tells me that i have a "funny" butt, but everyone i know tells me that its a great but, lol... my mom just compared me to the "modals" butts... you know, no but at all :). Don't take it to heart... if your friends think your skinny, and you think your skinny, then one persons opinion isn't going to be the total truth. not to sound negative, but maybe she says that because your body fat is just in areas more noticeable. My weight is in my legs, covered with pants and i wear a tank top, so no one looks straight at my legs. My friends weight is around the middle and when she wears a tank top... people notice. People have their "areas", just some are good at hiding it. The modals and chicks in the magazines go threw a LOT more to hide it. One of my friends had to get a base tan... then they airbrush her so its smooth, then they give her a tone spray(making it look like she has muscle tone, lol) and then they put powder on her... all before they shoot her pitchers. Rely on your own opinion. If not, take the mass majority's opinion.
I thought this question sounded familiar. WHY do you keep asking it? Everyone tells you that you aren't fat, that your mother is WRONG. And you asked it again. So you REALLY just want attention. You just want people to continually tell you that you AREN'T fat, that you're just fine and that your mother is not only wrong but just a horrible person for even saying that to you.Well, YOU are the one with the problem. Stop looking for attention.I am SURE that your mother has NEVER said anything thing like that to you OR about you. You are making this up..why?TO GET ATTENTION.Grow up.
noy ou dont sound fat at all. be happy. get exersize. eat right. ENJOY YOUR LIFE
Sounds like mom is a bit jealous.at 5'4" and 120 you are perfect.
No 5'4 and 120 pounds is just fine. Your mom is evil.
be careful about what you eat now. Most women do grow up to look like their mom
Show her this question. Tell her what it is doing to your self esteem. Low self esteem can lead to more eating out of depression/sadness.She needs to know how you feel. Best of luck.
No you're absolutely normal!!Your body mass index = 20.6
Normal weight = 18.5-24.9
Please show her this article.http://health.yahoo.com/news/177292...And no, she is not right. The only thing she's right about is sending you on a course of poor body image, poor self-esteem and a lifetime of misery and yo-yo dieting. See if you can get a more positive assessment from a school nurse, doctor or someone ACTUALLY in the health field.
you are NOT as fat as you think. keep doin what your doin' you'll be just fine.
ya your fat and your gona be fater like around 245 pounds
keep eating food is your best friend
you should NOT lose weight! you're a perfect size, trust me. many girls would wish they were as skinny as you :) but you really need to talk to your mom about how you feel. let her know that you dont like her making fun of you like that and discouraging you from eating. thats really a horrible thing to do. the only thing i can think of is she either 1) is jealous of your weight (sounds insane but its true) or 2) she knows theres a gene in your family for overweight or larger people so shes trying to protect you from that in the future. talk to her. good luck!
YOUR NOT FAT YOUR SKINNY
She is probably insecure about herself and has to direct that onto you. I wouldn't pay any attention to it. You're fine.
You are fine and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
how old are you? i think what your mom is saying incredibly rude and not right. tell her hoe you feel! good luck :0)
sounds your mom need some help!! at 120 pounds you are NOT fat! dont listen to her..just be careful what you eat and exercise and you shouldnt get fat! =)
your mom is worng to call you fat. Even if you were (which your not) she should suggest new healthier food and excierise
no you're not fat...I'm 5'2" and i weigh the same, your a fine weight..you need to tell your mom to shut the **** up, and just stop caring what she thinks, she is just jealous of you. Don't listen to her, and don't become anorexic or bulimic.keep your head up!
Sounds like mom is jealous of how she used to look.Deep down she might be trying to help you avoid her mistakes, but she is going about it in a too hurtful way.
maybe your mom is worried that you will be fat like she is. 5ft 4 and 120 isn't fat. sorry.how old are you? that is important. you are still growing. don't listen to anyone telling you your fat. becuase your not. nuff said.
You're at good, healthy weight. You're mom is wrong. Ignore her. You shouldn't lose weight and there's absolutely nothing wrong with you. She shouldn't be talking to you like this. It's verbal and emotional abuse.
your mom is wrong... wrong for saying those things to you and wrong for thinking that. there is nothing wrong with, there is something wrong wtih her. sh doesnt know how to be a mother. dont listen to her. your perfect the way you are. the only person that has to be happy with the way you look is you and for her to say anything like that ot oyu is mental abuse
in my opinion i dont think that ur fat! i am about 5'6 or '7 and weigh like 133 i wish i could weigh ur weight.so dont think ur fat.and what kind of mother would say such things!!
you are just fine..
thats what your supposed to weigh...
i dont know why your mom would treat you like that...
maybe she was just kidding...
Was she joking or was she serious? That's just mean, and no, you're not fat, you're perfect the way you are! Don't let your mom's hurtful words get to you! She should the the one excercising!! Sometimes I feel this way, too. Stay at a friends house for a while, and get your mom's words off your back!Feel better, :)
Liz
You mom is mean and jealous of you. You are not fat and don't let her to allow yourself to think you are. She is!
You are just the perfect size. About your mom teasing you, I don't think thats right, just ignore her. I've had people make fun of me because I'm 'too skinny', so I know how you feel. You can talk to your doctor about losing weight. I'm sure your just fine. :)
nothing is wrong with you, you are perfectly fine!! she may only be telling you that because she is afraid you will become fat. but as long as you keep exercising and eating properly that means you need toEAT then you won't be "fat". there is nothing wrong with eating pizza....
You are NOT fat..I think she is worried that you might end up un-healthy like her..She does this to make herself feel better because she probably has low self-esteem..you are fine..exercising is fine, but please don't over-due it..it seems like 3 hours is a bit much to be exercising a day..sit down with your mom and ask her why she says those things..maybe ask her about going for walks together or doing an exercise video together.
Sounds like your mom is the fat one and she has some of her own issues that she's taking out on you. You are not fat, judging by height and weight you are very healthy. Maybe she thinks that you will be fat because she is. Just continue to exercise regularly and eat well. Don't listen to her, she sounds like she's bitter. Your mother is WRONG. I hope you can see that for yourself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net