Saturday, October 31, 2009

Am i fat....?

i dont know.i look fathttp://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z278/...
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z278/...36[breast]-26[waist]-30[hips]and no im not on here to get attention
im pretty serious
Answer:
Nope.You look pretty curvy to me, not fat.Curves are good! Strutt your stuff!
ADDED: I have broad shoulders too. But, unlike you, I have smaller boobs and a smaller butt. Straight up, I am not fat --- but sometimes, depending on what I wear, I've come to realize that because of my broad shoulders I tend to THINK that I look fat when really I'm told I look healthy and strong (I do work out and eat healthy). So... just thought I'd let you know that because that's how I feel at times and maybe that's what's triggering you thinking that you're fat when you definately aren't!
no, fat is when your 4 foot 5 and weigh 300 pounds.
no.... you're fine
no you look feminine, not fat..
what i mean is,... you have a body..which is a good thing =)
No, just because you have curves doesn't mean your fat. Some people should learn the difference between BEAUTIFUL CURVES and just being fat.
nope, not at all. u have a 26in waist. thats not fat
not at all
I don't think you're fat at all. You have a normal body size. I think you look great :)
no seriously you ARE NOT fat! you are slim!
Are you kidding me! I WISH I had a body like yours. If you feel fat, you may really just be a bit out of shape. Try some toning exercises just to firm everything up. But you absolutely are not fat.
you look great to me!!
No not fat! You have broad shoulders, looks like you lift weights!
you're not fat. you're just simply normal, it's a good thing.
you just look healthy.
shut the **** up. u know if you're fat or not. it's not invisible.
You're not fat. You've got a very nice figure.
No, I think that you are average, there is no noticable or large buldges of fat. Besides the average female's waist is 28 inches and females have more body fat than males. But by your picture, you are an athletic build.
aww i think you look great! you are beautiful just the way you are, and if anyone tells you that youre not, they're probably jealous!
You are definitely not fat.You are curvy.But some people say you are curvy in the "fat" meaning. I don't mean that. I mean it the other way around.Your boobs help out a lot even if you WERE fat. Which you aren't.
NO NO NO not fat !Peace+

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net