Saturday, October 31, 2009

Am I FAT ? I am 11 years old and I weight 127 pounds please tell me cause i wanna know?


Answer:
First of all, do not listen to anyone who says you are fat. I am 11 and I weigh about 100 pounds. I felt insucure and I felt that I was kind of fat. I then realized that I am 5''4 so I am actually normal sized for my hieght. First you have to realize that there are alot of changes happening in your body so somtimes it is easy to become overwieght or top heavy. It is not your fault that your body is changing and you are NOT fat. If you haven't realized it yet, alot of girls are going through the same thing as you! If you are taller than alot of kids in your class it is normal to be heavier. I actually have a friend in my class who is 130 pounds so don't fell bad! If you watch shaqs big challenge you'll see that they are way fatter than you! If you feel that you are short and you have a serious weight problem talk to your mom about if there is any way that you can start eating healthier and exersizing more. If she saids your not fat just tell her you want to get healthier. Try not eating junk food for a week and replace it with fruits like strawberries (without sugar), grapes, or watermelon. I personally think your not fat but if you feel you would like tobe heathier try exersizing. (jogging, jump rope. biking, scooter, dancing, and sports.) don't do the whole starve your self thing because that just slows down your metabilism which makes you gain weight. I hope you are proud of yourself because I bet you are beautiful anyways. And as long as you feel confident with yourself everything is fine so hold your head up high and say "I am beautiful nomatter what" If you have any questions for me you can email me at KK5th@yahoo.com. Hold your head up high, KK5th
i wouldnt say you are fat, im 16 and weigh 118, just watch what you are eating and get out and excrise more.. hang out with friends, its summer go swimming.
No! I would say your more developed.. I was 11 last year i was 110pounds cause i used to eat packets of sweets i didnt realise it was fattening then i realised now im 12 and 110 pounds!! =] maybe you can keep your weight the same for about 2 more years it will seem hard but it will be worth it. I'm guessing you've gone throught puberty and have started your period this is why you've gained alot of weight dont worry the whole class will go through what you've gone throught soon. cut out junk food and eat healithy do not diet cause what will happen is you'll gain it back {friends and my mums experience} and dance and run just mess about like kids usually do and you'll stretch out nicely ;)
ABSOLUTELY NOT FAT! Even though the scale might show a number that seems higher that what you would like or “think” is normal, weight depends on a lot of factors: Height, muscle mass, body style…etc. I threw my scale away years ago and just watch what I eat (stay away from sweets, soda, and fast foods) and you will be alright! Also, try to get out and play, exercise, swim, bike riding, rollerblading) all the fun stuff and you will be amazed at how great you feel and look. Please take my advice…I have been in the same situation you are, have had eating disorders and was unhappy for a very long time because of that stupid number on that scale. You don’t want to go down that same road. The trick to being fit and healthy is eating good foods (chicken, salads, vegetables, fruit) and staying active through sports. I hope this helps… It breaks my heart that you are feeling this way, and I want you to always remember that everyone’s body style is different. You could weigh more than any of your friends but still look and feel great! GOOD LUCK!
how tall are you?
I don't think you're fat but you really have to watch what you are eating. Eat small meals and replace snacks with vegetables and fruits. Exercise at least three times a week and you will be fine.
it depends on tall u are, but sorry if this offends you but if you are short er than 5'6 you are overweight! im 13, and i am 5'5 and i weigh 123 lb, and i am fat so ya!! :[ just excersize a lot and starve yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net