Saturday, October 31, 2009

Am i chubby i am 4'10 and weigh about 90 lbs (i am 13 years old)?


Answer:
That's a completely healthy weight. And for proof:
http://pediatrics.about.com/cs/growthcha...
No you sound very very skinny.
thats average. maybe a little under. wait a couple months before you go dieting because i am certain you will grow into your "chubby"
nope...not at all. i have a friend that is 4-10 and 210. so u are not chubby or fat at all.
There is nothing wrong with starting good diet and exercise habits now, but you shouldn't be too worries. Sometimes you grow bigger before you start to grow taller and look a little out of proportion for a while--your body will probably catch up soon, but cutting out junk food and making sure you get some exercise every day (or start a regular workout program) will make you feel more in control of how you look.
Since I started to work out I was looking for a good weight loss product. I was on a diet but I felt that I needed a little "help" so I decided to try this great product and I had fantastic results. You can check their website at
http://www.goodlwizard.info , they give you a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net