Saturday, October 31, 2009

Am I eating healthy? And am I eating too much? I wanna lose weight.?

Here is EVERYTHING I ate yesterday.
- 1 cup fat free cottage cheese
- 1 slice brooklyn style pizza from Domino's
- handful potato chips
- 1 bag broccoli with soy sauce
- 6 apricots
- 1 can chicken noodle soup
- serving sunflower kernalsNow that I look at all that it is no wonder I am so fat.
Answer:
Just dieting is not enough. You have to exercise to if you want to lose weight. Although I am a guy, it maybe different for you, but exercise is a must.
That may not even be enough food depending on your weight. You may also need exercise if you wanna lose weight.
Too little and the type of foods that make you gain weight. They are not healthy, except for the cheese, brocolli(fresh I hope) apricots and sunflower kernels.Add some lean meat and take away all simple carbs. Add more veggies. You will find yourself able to eat more and yet lose weight.I lost 31lbs on low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein. I am now 108lbs and healthy.Xiaozhen
http://lowcarblowfathighfibrehighprotein...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net