Saturday, October 31, 2009

Am i fat for my age? Can u give me some tips!!??

I am 11 yrs old and i weigh 107 lbs. im very self concious about my weight. One time my friend god-sister said "If your so tall then why do u weigh so much!" Do u agree with her or do u think that was mean. Can u help me loose some weight?
PLEZZZZZZZ HELP me!!
Answer:
Holy wow! I don't think you're fat at all. You are the same height I am, and certainly weigh less. At 11, you're fine for your age. If you keep that same weight until you're in high school, then you'd be a stick! High school is only 3 years away for you... I'm pretty sure you won't be getting some hardcore weight gain since then.You're fine, don't worry about it.
okay she's wrong %26 not a real friend so i think it was mean.Leave her alone %26 find a new friend.I'm 13 %26 i've learned early how to clean my life up.
no u are not
whats your height? Your probably not fat. and if you weigh alot you could have more muscle then fat. muscle weighs more..
but more importantly do you think your fat? are you happy with you? Thats all that matters is if you are happy with you. who cares about what anyone else thinks. And a friend shouldnt ever tell you taht... ever..However my little sister is 5'2'' and she weighs only 94lbs. She is not anerexic, she look perfect for her height and body type. She has always been on the petite side. so if varies.. depends on ur body type..
how tall are you anyway?
here's how you calculate your ideal body weight:
for a person who stands 5 feet, the ideal body weight is 100 lbs.
for every inch added to your height, add 5 lbs to your weight.
for example, your height is 5"4...your ideal body weight should be 120 lbs...got it?
and for your god-sister sayin "if ur so tall then why do you weigh so much?"..well, taller people are really supposed to weigh more than the shorter ones.
if she was being mean, you'll be the one to know that, coz she said it to you, right?
just calculate your weight. oh yeah, ideal body weight is how much you're supposed to weigh at a certain height.
dont fret too much, kiddo. hang in there.
you are too young to be thinking about how much you weight. just go and have fun be a kid.
im 11 too but im 5ft 0.5inches i weigh 108pounds but im okay =] dont listen to that silly friend of yours she doesnt know anything, make new friends. Shes just jealous!p.s. your nowhere near fat your skinny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net