Saturday, October 31, 2009

Am i fat (please read inside)?

I'am 12 years old (sounds young i know) 5' 2" and 104 pounds. I really really think i'am fat. But every says its all in my head? What do you think. I really have been a miserable person for the last year or so because of my weight. I cant help it at all. so 104 pounds and its mostly in my thighs is that fat? If so what can i do to shrink my thighs?
thanks,
chanel
Answer:
oh my! k no offense but i am so sick of girls whining about being fat. you are not fat. your bmi is 19! that is on the low end of normal, meaning you are .5 bmi from being underweight. you dont have fat thighs. everybody's thighs look fat when they sit down. dont worry about it you are TWELVE. not even a teenager, sweetheart. enjoy life and stop worrying about crap!
ur crazy
You're not fat at all. I wish I were that skinny.
You are insane!
You weight 104 pounds and your 5'4" considering you haven't gone through puberty yet I'm guessing your at a great weight.
Someone who's 5'4" is actually supposed to weigh 120 so your 16 pounds under.
you are not fat.i know a 13 year old who is 5 2 and weights 160 pounds...so yeah its all in your head
Im 5'2 and 125 its considered thick i guess but i love it cuz i have a nice round booty and nice thighs. but i do have a bit of stomach pooch. your size is great be happpy with what you have.
u ARE HUGEEEEE u obese cow nasty
you are not fat. i'm just about you age and iweigh more than you i'm alittle taller but still. you are not fat.
I can't get over the fact you're 12 and asking this question.
Please go play outside with your friends and enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net