Saturday, October 31, 2009

Am I fat or what?

I am 5'2 and a half, and I weigh about 120 pounds.you cna go to my 360 page...I don't look it at all..I look like I weigh about 105...but that's MY opinion.
Answer:
NOT AT ALL. The average weight for a 5`2 person is within 130-135 pounds. your are not fat nor anorexic, your are just right. i would love to have the same weight as you .. your very lucky!
I'm sorry, I don't use that units %26gt;.%26lt;
ur not fat!! at all!
no ur not fat, geez
Look cute to me...no you are not fat.
What is your question?
no i dont see why everyone is so considered with this
no you don't look fat at all i think you are just fine and you shouldnt worry about your weight and what other people think.
You look skinny to me.
Most of that could be muscle or bone mass.
ur not at all as long as u feel good about urself the actual 'weight' shouldnt matter :D
not fat.
When you said you look 105, you were looking at your chubby fingers.
I mean youre not really fat, but you could loose a pound or two!
You look cute, your in a perfect weight. A lot of people would love to be in your shape! Keep it on!
dont look fat to me .
You don't look fat to me, but I don't think you look 105 lbs. You look 120 lbs.
fishing for a compliment are we?
Yes u are fat.Surely u can lose weight visit below given website and follow the steps given. Click ad links given to know more details and informations about weight loss and diet. Surely visit it will be very useful to you.
you are not fat you are just right for me i am 5'3 and weigh 120 pounds to but i dont look like it because i have mussle
You are not fat at all. You have the body that I like. You are Hot, I love your face, very cute. Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net