Saturday, October 31, 2009

Am i fat? i'm 5'9" and 125lbs?


Answer:
i admire you for being confident in yourself!
i really long to be like that. i am 17, and working on it!
Your freakin skinny
uh, no. not even close
no, you are in fact underweight.
LOL...you have got to be kidding!
HECK NO.
nope not at all
no ur as fat as you feel
you are certainly not fat and might need to look for help!!
Just a little underweight are you not? Certainly not overweight by any means.
woahh no your not fat.your seriously underweight and you need to ask your doctor if your underweight [im positive you are] becuase being that tall, i would think you should at LEAST be 150..you must be really skinny to be only 125 at 5'9
You are not fat. I calculated your body mass index using your height and your weight. You got an 18.5, if you lose any more weight, you will be considered underweight.
Why do people keep asking this? If we all say "no", you won't believe us. If we say "yes", you'll go on some starvation diet. So, I'm not saying.
don't be ridiculous. i'm 5'7" 130lbs and i want to put on more weight. i can't stand looking skinny - it isn't healthy or normal looking.
You're a freakin' Amazon. Geez.Be prepared to spend the rest of your life playing first base or catching for a butch looking softball team.Just kidding, but don't fish for compliments, it's pathetic.
Uh NO!!!
U are sooo tall and soo skinny i think u should weigh betweem 130-135 but...125 is healthy
noooooooooooooo perfect.well depending how old u r.
cutting it close to nicole ritchie . . . you have issues if you have to ask that . . .
no your not fat you have an disorder in which you think you fat and your not anorexica or if you purge buliema these disorders make you think your fat when your not get help now
I am skinny.You are 2.
I am 5 '7 and I am 117.
No way, you're perfect!
hell no. unless you just dont take care o yourself.
You are underweight. I'm 5'2" and I'm at a healthy BMI at 128 lbs.
eat a cheeseburger honey and get a real probelm.lol jk.. but no you're not at all. you sound pretty hot to me.
no go to google and check your bmi (body mass index) jsut go to google and type "find my bmi" and go to one of the sites it will prove your not fat
It sure doesn't seem like it. I'm 5'8" and weigh 125 as well. And I'm defintely on the leaner side. You're just fine.
No.
Well I am 5'10 300lbs..Am I fat??
are you crazy ...no
hey youre tall
Fat?? hardly... your ideal weight is between 150 and 170 depending on your frame size...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net