Sunday, October 25, 2009

Alli please only answer if you've used this pill! Have you lost weight yet?

If so, how many pound have you lost? And how lond did it take?
Answer:
I've lost about 2lbs in a week by using the Alli pill, low fat diet, and exercise. I have had very minimal side effects. If you stick to the 15 grams of fat or less per meal you shouldn't get too bad of side effects.
It just came out. I dunno, all i know is its for very obese people, like all others. It should work, thats why it got approved right?
My homegirl took that pill! But she stopped using it because of a side effect!Every time she went to the restroom or farted she would let out some greasy sh*t out or her @ss hole ( Like the grease on top of a pizza) LOL It sounds pretty nasty
You mean Alli
Dont bother. you want to eat a burger and add Depends to your wardrobe
Go to Weight Watchers. I`ve lost 65 and am doing it in a healthy way and having chocolate and burgers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net