Sunday, October 25, 2009

Alli users. if you do not take a pill for a fatty lunch, but take it for a healthy dinner, any problems?

So I was wondering if you do not take a pill for a fatty lunch, but take a pill for a healthy dinner will you have a major treatment effect. Do the pills have an effect on previously "fatty" meals?I am hoping to have one bad meal a week..
Answer:
I don't believe the pill would have an effect on the previous fatty meal, because you've already digested it too much. I believe Alli works in combination with your current meal only -- hence taking it with your meal, instead of before or after -- and is absorbed when the meal is in the small intestine. That's why in the literature it says if you skip the pill, you skip the 'benefits.' So I think you are fine and should only experience side effects from your 'fatty' meal, and not necessarily Alli.
When I read the instruction booklet, it said if you skip a pill you don't get the benefit of it for the meal you just ate. That being said, I messed up a bit yesterday. It was an odd day. I had a little snack before going to the movies and pigging out on popcorn and candy -- no pill. For dinner, I had a hot dog and took the pill and hour or so AFTER eating. I still am having a little treatment effect. Nothing major, but it's the first time I've notice it. I've only been on the pills for about a week. I think there is a cumulative effect going on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net