Sunday, October 25, 2009

All of a sudden it seems like I have gained 10 lbs. I never gained weight before and this seems to have happen

I have never had trouble with my weight and I never really seemed to gain weight before, regardless of what I ate. But I am 21 now and it just seems like I seemed to have gained 10 lbs in onloy a few weeks. It also feels like I lack the energy that I used to have. I am not eating any more than I used to, altough I am staying with my grandma and there is really nothing to do there except watch tv, which is generally what I am doing while there. But when I am not there I am at the store with my father, walking around, e.t.c. so I know I am getting excercize like this. And I am still fine when it comes to typical activities (walikng, e.t.c.), but I just do not seem to feel like doing things that I used to not mind/did not bother me. For example the other day I had to use the bathroom while we were out, but when my father drove to where a bathroom was I just didn't feel like getting out of the car to go to the bathroom. But it used to be that I didn't mind and didn't even think about it.
Answer:
It could be that your metabolism is just slowing down, but I would see your doctor just to make sure it isn't anything more serious. Better safe than sorry! Try to do some more intense cardio such as jogging or biking for a half an hour every day. You'll kick start your metabolism, and the exercise will energize you and also keep off any extra pounds that may be creeping up on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net