Saturday, October 31, 2009

Am i chubby er fat?

i have a little bit of a 'pooch' if you know what i mean on my tum tum. But my grandma says its normal and healthy..Im 5'7, and I weigh 124, but am I fat?
Thanks.
Answer:
no. my girlfreind is 5'7" and weighs 120, and she looks like she could gain a few pounds. i always make her eat fattening stuff cuz my sister and cousin almost died from anorexia
heck no! ur perfect grl!!
=)
i wouldn't say you are overweight. how old are you?
nooo
no. you are like the ideal height and weight!
No, I think you're fine, but it kind of depends on your age too. You might want to do sit ups or something to get rid of the "pooch" though
Nope! Your perfectly fine, 'cuz you're tall! I wish I was as tall as you...
Good gosh NO. I wish I had your size.
Come on!!!!!!!!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net