Saturday, October 31, 2009

Am I Eating Too Little?

This is what I have eaten today, so far:Breakfast: 1 large banana, water
Lunch: Microwave Pizza [390 calories]
Snack: 1 applesauce cupI usually have water to drink, and sometimes milk. For dinner, I usually eat 1 1/2 servings of whatever is served. Am I consuming too little calories, and if so, is it hurting my weight loss?
Answer:
thing is, are you full thats the question or are you still starving after you ate those meals? if you're starving yourself it isnt healthy, but otherwise that seems normal depending on your age also. word of the wise* my friend told me its healther to eat something during a meal than to skip it
If you don't eat enough, your body goes into starvation mode, so you don't lose any weight. It doesn't look very healthy to me. You need to eat like 3-4 times that amount. You're not getting any calcium, or protein, almost no healthy carbs, no vegetables.
how old are you? the way your eating isn't healthy at all hun. You need many more calories a day to run your body.How long have u been eating like this? have u been loosing a ltot of weight? You might have an eating disorder if this has been going on for awhile please go see a dr. here is a site to help u lose weight properly. www.sparkpeople.com its 100 percent free 2
I eat less than you do ...I only eat a meal a day which is bad so yours is bad too...a female is supposed to eat 1000 to 1500 calories a day to be eating normally and healthy...for example if you are eating pizza instead why don't you eat a baig salad or something healthy...it consists of very much fewer calories than a pizza and you at least eat 2 times a day like chicken, fish,meat etc...you will be eating healthy and at the same time those 390 calories that you eat in a pizza once a day will become eating 2 times a day with the same calories but with healthy eating habits...
The question you maybe should be asking is鈥?Am I eating the wrong foods? I would suggest replacing some of your food (ex. pizza) with nutritious fruits %26 vegetables. I don't know what you normally eat for dinner, but there is also room for nutritious improvement in people's diets. Your body needs nutrients in order to function. You can get a lot of them by eating healthy. Fruits %26 vegetables have very few calories compared to processed foods. This way, you can loose unwanted fat healthily. For more health %26 fitness suggestions check out my person blog.
Your not eating enough!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net