Sunday, October 25, 2009

Alli Diet Pill?

Does it work, if so how? :o)
Thanks!
Answer:
2 words..Anal Leakage.
Yep thats right you will experience anal leakage if you go over the fat grams that the pill allows. I dont know about you but I'd rather lose weight the healthy non-pill way than to deal with that.
I've been on it for about 2 weeks.. havent gain any weight but havent really lost any either =(You never know though till you actually try it yourself, goodluck
well it doesnt look like u need to even lose weight but my gf's mom lost like 50 lbs using venom, it didnt take long either
If uncontrollable bowel movements, with a possibility of literally crapping your pants(the website suggests taking an extra pair of pants to work) doesn't bother you, then I don't think it would be much of an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net