Saturday, October 31, 2009

Am i fat? PLEASE HELP!?

Hey, Im a 13 year old girl who is 5' 5 and i weigh 115 pounds
is that normal?
what weight SHOULD i be?
Answer:
That is realy good. You are tall and skinny
How do you decide if other people are fat? Use the same process on yourself.
You're trim. Just eat right and get enough exercise. You're fine! Pleez don't buy into the stupid Hollywood myth of what constitutes "beauty" in this country.
you're fine don't obsess over your weight
you're at the perfect weight
Thats fine, and normal. Quit worring!
You are normal maybe even under weight for you height.
Your max is 136 pounds at your height. So you are doing great.
Your body mass index is 19 kg/m2. For a 13 year old girl you are just under 50 percentile. This means that you are average. Not too big. Not to small. Not to worry.
you`re not faat.
pssh.
thaa`s normal.
u are actually considered under weight
Hi,I've tried so many different diets in the last 10 years that I can say now, they don't work!
A few months ago, I came across a great product for weight loss and like many others I was skeptical about it. But I really wanted to lose weight and I tried it. The results were excellent and I lost 20 pounds in 2 months. I felt fantastic and I dropped another 5 pounds safely. That's why I recommend you check this product at
http://www.freelstore.info where they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling.
Good luck!
DON'T BECOME DANGEROUSLY OBSESSED WITH WEIGHT! YOU'LL END UP WITH ANOREXIA!! My sister had anorexia, she ended up collapsing and in a hospital for anorexics where they controlled her food and made sure she got enough nurishment. They also put her through therapy and counciling, because anorexia is a mental disease... even when she was home, it took her a long time to fully recover from the anorexic mentality. DON'T TURN ANOREXIC! DON'T GIVE IN TO MEDIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net