Saturday, October 31, 2009

Am I chubby or fat?

i have a little bit of a 'pooch' if you know what i mean the pooch is a little big tho, and its about 2 inches under my belly button.
. But my grandma says its normal and healthy..Im 5'7, and I weigh 124, but am I fat?
Thanks. in 14 in 2 months. w/ size 6 jeans.
Answer:
you're definitely not overweight. sweety you don't even need to worry about your weight. and because you're 14 that means you still have time to grow. you'll grow out of your little pooch.i promise.email me if you ever need to talk. k?
Yes u are fat ur correct weight is 70-80pounds.Surely you can lose weight visit below given website and follow the steps given. Click adlinks to know more informations about weight loss and diet. Surely visit it will be very useful to you to lose weight. Check ads to know more.Scroll and visit full page so u can know more detials from links too.
I am not sure because I am no doctor or anything, but I think that it's normal - especially in women - to have the pooch. Atleast I do. Wait...am *I* fat? :D
no not at all. plus even if u were. ur still goreous im sure :]
you're DEFINATELY not fat.
You're not fat whatsoever. My mom is 5' 9" and she is about 145 and she is skinny. So yeah, you're not fat at all.
not fat
don't be anorexic
that is completely normal and you are not fat. I weigh that and i'm 5'4 and I am by no means fat
I would say you're average. And since you're kind of tall for a girl, 124 might be a little on the thin side.
So are you one of those high maintenance chicks who has nothing better to do than ask if you are fat?I've seen so many over the years it is ridiculous. Looking for attention is all you are doing. You probably look great but all you can do is think about yourself and look for attention. Get a life and quit being like Nicole Richie or Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan or Britney Spears or..
Your weight sounds great, you may need to just walk or not spend too much time in front of the computer (: A lack of exercise will make even a "thin" person look flabby!
For every hour you play here, make sure you match it with some walking or sit ups! You will enjoy being a teenager so much more in your correct weight and not on a diet!
your height and weight are fine hon don't worry and please don't listen to the one that told you at your height you should be 70-80 you would look like death
if you are concerned up your activity a little or decrease your calories a little not much don't go crazy
if you are worried about your lower belly do a little exercise of the area again just a little don't go crazy
you have enough to worry about at 14 then a couple of pounds..be a teen ager and enjoy
no you are not fat and it doesn'y matter what you look like it's who you are that matter's, a lot of girls say there fat, and you are too young to be saying these things. If i were you eat healthy things like fruits and vegetables and protiens, and you will probably make a big diffrenece. TRUST ME!
oohh honey you are not fat. It sounds that your grandma is right. women are supposed to have a "pooch". If you feel that you are fat you need to eat healthier and that may help. I don't mean to diet! Just follow a proper nutrition schedule. That means proper portions of all the food groups. Always follow the food group pyramid. it's on nutrition food labels. you can also find this on line.
sweetie you are no where near being chubby or fat.
you could actually use a few more pounds. i am 5'6" and 134,
and wear size 6 jeans. according to my doctor's chart - my weight range goes from 125 - 145.
and you are only 14! just eat a healthy diet and enjoy yourself. you are perfect the way you are.
enjoy the adventures.many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net