Saturday, October 31, 2009

Am I fat?!?

I'm 5'5" and 126 lbs. I feel so fat and gross. Am I fat?
Answer:
Well try excercising, eating less fattie foods, of course u can treat urself once a while but reduce it, jog in the mornings %26 evenings, trust me u feel so much good, not just pshycalyl but mentally aswlel %26 the results are there very quickly, look at these runners in sports, i.e 200 Metere, 500 1000 etc, look how slim they r, its cuz they job, not saying u have to run long but just 20 mins or 15 mins mornings %26 evenings, u b fine.
you arent fat you are normal, just do crunches and cardio if you want to tone up though. Complaining is easy, get out in the real world and do something about it if you dont like the way you look, you dont need to diet or anything just exercise more.
no! youre healthy.. maybe you feel fat because you need toned, not to lose weight
No. Id like to be youre wieght! :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
I'm 5'5", and I WISH I could be 126 lbs, but I just don't have the bone structure. Trust me, you're NOT fat. Don't be intimidated by the little Asian girls who can wear a size zero.
No you are not fat. That is a normal weight for someone your height.If you feel fat then maybe you should do some toning excercises and cardio
You are not fat and it's time you started to feel good about yourself! Find a therapist! It will help. Good luck!
Fat is a state of mind... it doesn't matter what you weigh.. if you think your fat nothing and nobody can change that.(and no, your not)
:)
im 5'6" and im 135
no youre nottt fat youre like perfect lol
you should lose some pounds i was 5'5 and 125 lbs about 2 months ago and i started skateboarding and doing crunches evry day and now im at 117 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net