Saturday, October 31, 2009

Am I fat, should I loose wait.?

I'm 5,2 and way 119 pounds. I have big hips and a small pot belly. I am a size 6 in pants. Should I loose weight? if so how much
Answer:
119 lbs is a good weight for your height.If your feelin uncomfortable with ur weight start exercising daily and eat a healthy diet. Make it a routine for yourself and u will feel better about your self and prevent my health problems.
Could you change that into cm and kg's?
You could probably stand to lose about 10 pounds maximum, but if your comfy where you are, don't sweat it.
Questions like this are so difficult to answer. Maybe that's because if you are fat, yeah sister, loose weight. Go to a professional to get a professional opinion.
ARE YOU FLIPPING CRAZY 119lbs I WOULD LOVE TO BE THAT AGAIN NO YOU DONT NEED TO LOSE ANYTHING.
No, you're not fat. I'm not sure but maybe it's the little chubbiness that's bothering you. You're just thick from waist down. That's a good thing. But for the tummy, if you want..you should try to tone it down, get some abs in.
Im your height too, but I would give anything to have your weight. You arent fat, lets just get that straight.
If you still feel self consious, you can tone and firm up your body to have muscle. However, you dont need to lose any weight.
nope...your weight is just fine and so is your pants size...
No, I think you sound just fine. I'm 5'1 and supposed to weigh 125 for my build and bone structure. Don't worry about losing weight, but it never hurts to exercise and get toned. Good luck!
You could lose about 5pds to be your ideal weight for your height. But wow would I love to be a size 6 again. I think you are fine. Excersize to keep your weight where it is.
You probably could loose a few pounds, like say5-10 pounds, but you are deffinatly NOT fat and the only way you need to loose weight is if you feel like you should. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks. ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT! :-)
according to your bmi you're normal.
No way, you sound like a perfect weight. It all depends on how much muscle mass you have, because muscle does weigh more than fat. If you are content with what you weigh and are happy with it then that is all that matters, don't let anyone tell you that you're fat!
No you should not lose weight. If you are concerned about having a little pot belly, then you should exercise, and eat right. You need to tone, not lose weight.
I don't think you're fat.
Hi,I've tried so many different diets in the last 10 years that I can say now, they don't work!
A few months ago, I came across a great product for weight loss and like many others I was skeptical about it. But I really wanted to lose weight and I tried it. The results were excellent and I lost 20 pounds in 2 months. I felt fantastic and I dropped another 5 pounds safely. That's why I recommend you check this product at
http://www.getgoinfo.info where they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling.
Good luck!
There isn't an ideal weight for your height, because it depends on your individual build and muscle/fat ratio. If you want to find out how much body fat you've got, ask your doctor about arranging this for you. I don't know how old you are, but generally 20%-30% body fat is healthy for an average (non athletic) female.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net