Sunday, October 25, 2009

Alli...xenical, anyone have experience with these diet pills?

I am seriously considering getting the new over the counter drug Alli, for weight loss. Has anyone ever taken the prescription version Xenical? If so, how did it make you feel, did it work and what type of diet did you do, if any, while on it? I have read up on the medicine itself but was kinda looking for some personal experience with it.
Answer:
Alli worked well for a friend of mine
PLEASE do not take ALLI unless you feel like you want to constantly poop a lot. I don't know about xenical, but i warn you to please please stay away from pills. Most are loaded caffeine and others are HORRID for your body. Please please research and think v. carefully before taking pills.Good Luck and all the best to you.
I took the Xenical and had very bad luck with it. If you eat any fat, it goes through you like poo through a goose. I hated it. I cut way, way back on the fats in my diet and still had a problem. I did loose a few pounds, but the hassle was not worth it. If you take it, be prepared.
The people who drop negative comments on alli do not know how to use it properly.Alli is very effective- I have many clients who have taken it and none have had any side effects. Just keep your fat intake per meal low (under 15 grams) and you'll avoid any side effects from the drug. So far none of my clients have experienced anything embarrassing or weird from this.As for diet I'd stick to low fat including vegetables , lean meats , like chicken and turkey, light pastas with little fat like seafood pasta (use thin noodles) and watch portion size.I hope this helps, if you want to read alli diet and execise tips visit
http://www.coffeewineandgifts.com/buy-al...click on the read more about alli link while there to go to the alli blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net