Saturday, October 31, 2009

Am i fat?

it's really hard for me to tell because i have a negitive self body image and i cant help but think im fat..im 5'7, 124 pounds and im 14.. Can someone give me advice on how to think greatly of myself and know im not chubby or fat, cause when i look in the mirror i think i look huge, i cant take it anymore...
thanks
Answer:
Your perfect. Like really really perfect. Dont change a thing. Trust me I know its hard because I'm the same way.
I'm 13 5' 4" and 106 pounds.
I would die to be 98 pounds, which is currently my goal weight.
I have a terrible self body image.
I feel so fat even though you can clearly see my hip and rib bones sticking out.
I'm determined that mirrors are evil.
Very very evil
Stay away from them, they're mean.
Your beautiful!
Trust me.
Just tell yourself that!
And when you see people looking at you dont think,
"Oh my god they think I'm fat!"
Or "I'm not pretty enough."
Think.
"They're jealous, they want to be as thin as me."
And "Hmmm, how many people have stared at me today, oh I lost count at like a million."
Haha. Okay maybe not the last one.
Your beautiful thought trust me.
If you ever wanna talk you can just e-mail me.
If you can find out how.
I dont really know how sooo yeah.
Good luck I hope you realize how thin and beautiful you truely are!
try walking a mile everyday
there is no way in the world you are fat if you only weigh 124. you are very TALL!!
=0)
No! I'm 5'8 and am 135 pounds and I don't think I'm fat. If you eat right and are excersizing your doing gresat. A lot of people feel bad about self image, though you gotta keep your chin up, do things that will make you happy ofr the size you are, and don't compare yourself to others. Also, your 'fat' may be just muscle:)
None of my fellow citizens are fat.
if i were to answer this truthfulli have to say U ARE SKINNY!!
u are like a supermodel
tall and thin
u should talk 2 someone close about this promblem
First of all, women's pant sizes are relative. I have a pair of jeans that are a size 14, that fit great, and I also have another pair of jeans made by the same company that are a size three, and are too loose on me to wear without a belt. A 6/7 is average and relative. Also, if you think you're fat, and have a negative energy about it, channel that energy into something positive. Go running or join a gym. If you're too embarrassed about your size, there are even more subtle things you can do to make you more confident; you can try to cut out sodas and candies out of your diet and do sit ups and jumping jacks in your room where nobody has to see you. When you feel a little better about yourself, then do more rigorous exercises. Nobody can tell you if you really are fat or not, it's not any body's business to tell you how to feel about yourself. If you're unhappy then change it, and if you don't have the self-power to change it, then live with it!
you want be a Little fat if you want boys if have butt with it then your not fat and 124 it is not bad if you were 224 that's FAT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net