Saturday, October 31, 2009

Am i dieting good?

at the sort of afternoon/evening, like around 7-8pm, i walk around my house for about 15min(increasing 5 min every 2 days), do my old middle school warm up and do about up to 10 tennis sprints.my middle school warm up consist of: 8 jumping jacks, 8 second jog in place, 8 second jump in place, 8 highknees, 8 buttkicks-in 3 sets. then i stretch for arm, leg, %26 head. then i sprint-can't play tennis cuz no1 to play w/ and no tennis court. meals: breakfast is 2 toast breadw/butter and tea. sometime w/a fruit. lunch is usually a rice ball w/seaweed and fish. then other meal is small meal. then dinner is anything small. then last meal, my craving is so high. i eat like a bread and 2 junky snacks...is this good?! help! email: pika7chu7chu(at)yahoo(dot)com
sorry my grammer is bad in this. i'm trying to fit everything :]
Answer:
Since I started to work out I was looking for a good weight loss product. I was on a diet but I felt that I needed a little "help" so I decided to try this great product and I had fantastic results. You can check their website at
http://www.greathealthyes.info , they give you a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling.
If you're trying to lose weight, your dieting way is incorrect. You're not exercising right. You're basically just stretching. If your heart rate does increase rapidly, then you're not losing calories. The exercises that you do does not even exceed 5 minutes. Try jogging instead of walking (or fast pace walking) and do weights. Exercise at least 3-5 times a week. As for your meals, you're eating a lot of carbs and fat, but no protein and veggies. For breakfast, try egg whites with veggies, a piece of whole grain bread with water, milk and/or tea. For snacks, try fruit and protein. You should only eat two snacks a day; between breakfast and lunch and between lunch and dinner. For dinner, you can either have fish or chicken (grilled or broiled), veggies and brown rice. Drink at least one serving of water during each meal and no fried foods or junk food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net