Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ahhh, I've been pigging out all day on junk food..?

and i suppost to be on a diet...i just lost 20 lbs %26 i dont want to gain it back..but today i ate- lots of doritos
-chicken quesadilla
-2 chocolate cupcakes
-slice of pizzaAhhh im such a fatty! Do you think im gonna gain a pound or two from this?!
Answer:
to be honest the best way is not to go on a diet as ive tried them all and they dont work lol but just change your diet and go swimming 4-5 times a week for about an hour each time it tones your tummy and all your body up wonderful too ! i lost 2 stone since may its great and i eat loads too im just eating the right foods but instead of swimming try aqua arobics its great and really fun !
well you are never promise tomorrow enjoy yourself for a day
Sometimes you eat more on some days then you do on others.Maybe your peroid is coming and thatswhy your eating alot.If I were you I would go to the store and buy some of those hundred colory packs and some tasty fruit and vegs.
Ohhh it's OK! You are still doing GREAT! You may gain one or two pounds back, but just don't be discouraged. Try to do some excercise yet today, or if not today, just hit your diet and excercise routine really hard tomorrow. Keep it up!
Heh, I'm doing the same thing!! ahh!! The only thing I can say is try to be active, take a walk or something that will use up lots of those calories! I am going to do the same, good luck!
yes, if you don't burn them right away it will turn into fats...so get out and do some running...
So have I, and I love it. I'd rather die from eating milkshakes then from running 20 miles.
ewww how can you do that to yourself? I'm not even going to begin to tell you how much poison you've put into your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net