Sunday, October 25, 2009

Am i acting crazy or what??

ok well sometimes i feel great about my weight and walk up and down the hallways in my house like i am such a model.. then other times i look at myself and feel.. just fat.. and i hate it.. one day i try to be healthy and start excercising and eating right to try to stick with it.. but then then next day i eat wateva i want and forget the workouts... i feel so insecure about my body and actually the only thing that sets me off is my hips.. i know its comoon in women to havebig hips but seriously i want to fit back in my jeans that i only wore about 4 times last year! LAST YEAR!! i dont wanna gain weight but then i eat watever i want or see!! i really want to put my head staright and focus!! any tips about this and any workouts to lose ur waist? THNXS
Answer:
omg...omg... its like we are sisters separated at birth or something i have the same problem i weigh like132 and 5'5 but 13. i think i am huge because i use to be bigger than all my friends but dont sweat over it i wear like a size 9 in pants thats because of my thighs and hips just do crunches each day and run and ride your bike eat whatever but watch how much you eat of it right down how you feel when you work out in a journal and read it before you go to be and when you wake up read it again before you know it you will lose weight hay e-mail me its vanessaw@yahoo.com okay
how much do u weigh?edit...your not fat.. you could shoot for under 120 though.. guys like skinny women.. post a picture and we can tell better..
The easiest thing to do is start walking. Walk to school, walk to the shops, walk to the park with your little neice - do anything, but walk. Don't use buses or cars unless you absolutely have to (e.g if you're going on long distances).
This will help you burn calories everywhere you go and you won't have to worry about your weight.
Damn!! I lost interest in the problem halfway though the question!! Short, and pithy! Short and pithy!
Run a mile every day and stop worrying about your weight. Whether you are overweight are not the running will make you healthier.
And about your jeans... Teenagers grow out of clothes everyday. Don't worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net