Saturday, October 31, 2009

Am I fat/chubby/to thin or just right?

I am 13 years old. I and 4 foot 11, I play soccer but I havent in a month b.c r season ended. I swim and dance a lot 4 fun. My diet includes oatmeal, apple jacks, noodles, vienna sauages, mexican, corn bread, jr bacon cheesburgers from wendys with no tomatoe, and a 6 oz frosty. I weigh 115 pounds, and i am on the computer a lot but i ride my bike 3-4 days a week. also can you send me a link 2 a BMI caculator?Please and thank you
Answer:
well i am the same age and i am 5 foot 2" and i weigh 107. So i think you are just right. that is good you play soccor, i just had a soccor game today. it is good that you ride your bike and you seem to be on a good diet. Just keep it up! But i am pretty sure you are'nt over weight. You seem jsut perfect.
Bye!
I'm almost the same height and I weigh 80 pounds. It differs from person to person.
i weigh the same but im 5'5" but you seem perfectseventeen.com
they have a BMI calculator there
Vienna sausages are worse for you than Hello Kitty with Noodle! Rest of stuff is alright healthy though. Give you proteins and fibers for healthy girl! You no need worry about weight at your age. Eat food! Be happy girl! If you not eat enough food now and try diet and lose weight, then know what happen? You boobies no get big as they should! Yes you will regret later if you diet at your age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net