Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Am I overweight if I am 5'4" and 145lbs? I am very muscular though (playing field hockey forever)?

I have been playing field hockey ever since i rememeber but just recently i have put on a ton of weight (45 lbs in two years). I used to be really small - - size two! I just really need to know if there would be an easy way for me to burn off the extra fat and become really really toned again. I was a while back but everything just seems to have gone downhill. Its mainly but inner thighs but now its seems to have moved onto my mid-region and i feel like i cant wear anything!! I NEED HELP!!
Answer:
Your BMI is 24.9, which is in the normal range.
Nope. Just concern yourself with a healthy, balanced diet and regular exercise.
Don't worry about it. Muscle babes are hot.
nope you sound regular just remember to eat healthy
I'm 5'5 and I'd love to be 145 again! If you're uncomfortable with your shape, you know what to do to tone.
You're a girl right? 5'4" and 145 is like a guys build. You sound overweight. Even a muscular girl at 5'4" should be like 125 - 130, maybe even less.
Nah- The average for that height, I think, is like 135 or so? But you have muscle, which weighs more than body fat. You should be good.
Well that's definitely not fat! I'm 5'2" and 135 lbs, and all of my friends are always saying how petite I am. But I went on seventeen.com and checked my BMI (Body Mass Index) and it said that I am overweight! There is no possible way that I am overweight. I'm very self conscious of myself, but even I know that I am not overweight. So whatever you do, don't trust those stupid BMI charts, because I'm still in a size 4 and anyone who's in a size 4 at 15 is not overweight. I don't know how old you are, but you're not overweight. If you want to lose some weight, just only eat three meals a day, healthy ones. Make sure you get in all the different food groups. Drink 6-8 glasses of water a day, and set up an hour or so every day or every other day to work out. You'll see results fast. =] I should probably do that.. I did that once and I got great results, but now that it's summer I'm just sitting at the computer asking and answering questions with no life. Fun =]
Naw, just know that, people are not going to bother you, superwoman, lol
muscle weighs more than fat, that's an athlete's rule, so don't pay so much attention to the number on the scale. i'm a fh player too, and we have big thighs. but, if you're gaining fat, make sure you work out in the off season (play indoor, join the gym) and keep in shape. do 8 minute abs - it's quick and works on abdominal fat (video is on youtube). target the areas youve gained weight. figure out what you did different to gain weight. if you get hungry, make sure you keep the kitchen stocked with your favorite foods that you know are healthy (favorite fruits, etc).
if ur muscular then y are u aasking this question?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net