Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Am I ok or do I need to lose a couple of pounds for this school year?

I am 15 years old, 5' 5'' tall, and I weigh 120 or 121. Is my weight ok or do I need to lose a couple pounds? I want to play softball this school year and I want to be in shape for that and I want to look good...
Answer:
you sound like you look great, don t worry!
I think your weight is just fine. If you want to be in shape, you should just do toning exercises to get everything firm. :)
Your weight sounds perfect for your height. NO, don't loose any weight! In fact, you should look good at your height %26 weight! Good luck w/the softball. You'll get a lot of excersize w/that.
Your weight is fine. If you want to get in shape, just do some cario and strength exercizes. Like, sit-ups, crunches, push-ups, running, etc.
5' 5" and 120 pounds is great. You should just go by how you feel. And remember, muscle weighs more than fat.
Your weight is just fine. If you want to get in shape, you can do that no matter how much you weigh. Start working out and eating right, you will be in shape and have tons more energy, not to mention look FABULOUS. Heres a site with tips on exercise and good nutrition if you are interested:www.webmd.comConcentrate on your health rather than your appearance. It makes it much much easier (in my experience)!
don't worry, to any sane person that sounds like an ideal and healthy weight for your height! if you want to get in shape just try working out, or maybe pilates or yoga if you want a stronger core, because working out will make you gain weight because you'll gain muscle mass. but you should try to be content with your weight you definetly don't need to lose any.
You're fine, don't worry about it.
Enjoy life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net