Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Am i fat?l?

I am 5 ft 3 inches and i am 11 years old (im tall for my age) and i weigh 127 lbs.am i fat?
Answer:
by no means you are at a very healthy weight. you may feel that way because you may be caring that weight in different areas and it may not be evenly distributed, but you still have a lot more growing to do, so you have nothing to worry about hun.
NO.
as a house.
No you are not fat. if you think you are you can see a doctor or try and lose a bit.
Wow, you are tall for your age!. For your height hon, you are NOT fat. I'm the same height and I weigh about the same. Don't ever let anyone tell you that you're fat.
No , but than again I am a 20 year old 5'8 female and I weigh 130 pounds and I still want to lose 10 pounds to get to my ideal weight... but no your deff not FAT. and 5'3 is not tall for your age.. y ou'll probably be around my height when your my age
no its just that your really tall and that makes u like that my friend jessica is exactlly like u but she is going inyo 7th and is 5ft 5 inches
u seem to be in pretty good shape to me:-)
You are not fat!
Please keep in mind that you are only 11, your body is right at a stage where it is going through all kinds of changes and development, and to diet and get all stressed out about your weight will only cause you emotional heart ache and could be dangerous to your health.
It is important for everybody, regardless of age or size to live an active healthy lifestyle. Instead of concerning yourself with your weight, think of your health. It is easy to be active, all you have to do is move. If you like a certain sport then play it, if you love to dance then get some lessons or wack on a cd in your bedroom and dance around when no one is looking, play with your friends (you do not need to join a sports club) or help out with the house work. if you are active you feel much better about yourself regardless of your size.PS: Please do ot take to heart the ignorant responses of others on this site. No one has the right to tell you you are fat, especially if they can not back it up with helpful advice.Look after yourself!
omg I had a friend who was exactly like you! When she was 10 she was 5'3 too and 120 something pounds as well. Now she's 14 and is only 5'4 and weighs around 115 to 120. So nooo you are not fat, some people mature early and weigh more than others, that's all. Soon everyone will be the same as you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net