Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Am I heavy or overweirght? Any tips for loosing weight?

Ok, I am a 12 year old girl
somewhere around 5'3"
about 99 poundsDo you think that is heavy?? Do you have any tips for loosing weight? I run every day for training and practice for track, and I play sports, so I'm pretty active... and I completely stuff myself, I have some control over what I eat... I usually only have like one dessert a day, but about have the time I don't have any dessert... Like maybe a few times a week I will have a bowl of ice cream or something.. but on holidays I eat a little more than normal, but that's only like 3 times a year... so what do you think??
Answer:
i think you are a great size i am 13 years old and weigh 107 and i am 5 foot 5. but i am small boned. it depends on that. i would say eat healthy foods and have 6 small meals a day. also do like crunches and stuff. also try and get a friend to run with you or work out together. if you need any help from a girl your age let me know!! :)
your no overweight. your fine..
your 12 years old and your worried about being 99 pounds!?! seriously go see a shrink. you are perfectly normal. if anything you could stand to gain some weight. plz dont worry about it. you are fine just the way you are.
No way, that is not heavy at all. It's really not about the weight ya know. If you are a bone, but you are not happy it will reflect in your personal. Someone that is fun, lighthearted and cares for others is beautiful at any weight. Too thin is not attractive or healthy. You don't look better you look sick. Work on being in shape, now there is nothing more attractive then a healthy body, it also gives great completion, energy, great hair, just overall beauty.
It's good for the body to be hungry so make sure you don't get in the habit of eating for nothing... Instead, understand that food is fuel for your body and whatever you put in will ultimately become part of you..Soft drinks are killer because of the sugars...
Try to never eat after 7:00pm... When you eat then sleep your body's metabolism slows down and this is not good.
Drink water with your meals...
Make sure you eat healthy first thing in the morning...Brown toast, no butter, whole wheat, fruits..Over time good eating habits give extreme results and you can become very healthy just by the choices you make everyday...Oh yeah, and 8hrs of sleep every night is required...The lack of sleep can play havoc on the metabolism...If you want to feel like a sports car you must use the proper fuel.Good luck
My field is in fashion, as a result many people ask me how they can slim down. My answer is always the same: good diet and exercise. But I found this great product which I think helps a lot in the process. I recommend you check this website
http://www.hawkeyep.info , they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling. Good luck!
Hi,I've tried so many different diets in the last 10 years that I can say now, they don't work!
A few months ago, I came across a great product for weight loss and like many others I was skeptical about it. But I really wanted to lose weight and I tried it. The results were excellent and I lost 20 pounds in 2 months. I felt fantastic and I dropped another 5 pounds safely. That's why I recommend you check this product at
http://www.freelstore.info where they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling.
Good luck!
To successfully lose weight, you must carry out
a plan to balance your caloric intake with exercise.
Ideally, dieting should be done by eating a nutritionally
balanced, low-calorie diet and increasing physical activity.
I found useful informations at

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net