Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Am I fat?I fell like I am.?

I am 11 years old and I feel healthy but when I look in the mirror
all I see is some1 fat looking back at me. to tell you about me I am:
11 years old
101.2 pounds
5 ft.
Answer:
i feel like Im fat too! Im about 15 and I always see a fat person looking back at me in the mirror!
But fat doesnt matter, it shouldnt effect the way u live, learn to accept yourself for who u are, thats what i had to do.And no you wouldnt be concidered fat, because of your height, you are very tall for your age so your weight should be more too!
If your body mass index is over 25%, you are considered to be fat
omg girl u are soo not fat ur bmi is 19.8.and over weight is 25
Sweetie, your body will experience such tremedous changes throughout your lifetime. Don't fixate on your body now. If you fixate you will only succeed in making yourself unhappy and it causes all kinds of other issues. Please try to accept what you look like. If you truly do not like what you see, I suggest you talk with your doctor. Don't try things on your own. You could damage your body beyond repair. HUGS
You are a normal healthy girl. You are not fat. Dont let yourself take over that! If you think you are fat -- Eat more healthy foods and eat less of the not so healthy foods. But trust me you are not fat!
IT DOESN'T MATTER WETHER YOUR FAT OR SKINNY! sorry caps lock oops well,...just don't worry about that.
You are way to young to worry about this. Way way too young.You are not fat, especially at that height. You're still in the process of growing. If anything, you should ask this question two years later, when you're 13.
You're obviously not overweight, but you're still growing. You may be at that point where you're just waiting on a growth spurt. You'll be growing soon, so you're going to be losing your baby fat.
you are PERFECT! you could actually gain a little weight, 20lbs if you really wanted to, and still be perfectly healthy and fit.http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/...visit that website, put in your height and weight, and see for yourself.
Also, dont let the pressure from school, guys, your girlfriends, hollywood, or magazines ever make you feel like you are fat or undeserving. all of us women, regardless of age, need to stick together and remember that. you ARE beautiful, never forget it. :-)
OMG, your just a child. Your body still has baby fat, and you'll have those extra pounds till about the age of 15 or 16. And if your 5'4 and weight about 120-130lbs. Then youre at ideal weight.
Dont freak out!
Just be careful with/what you eat so that the fat will go away. :)
Come on your only 11, u have a long way 2 go...I would say your not fat just healthy..Learn 2 love who u c when u look in the mirror. 4get peer pressure. U have a lot of time 2 lose the pounds. As u get older things will change(good luck)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net