Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Am I fattt?

I'm 15 and 5'7'' and weigh 150 is dat normal or am I getting chunky?
Answer:
That doesn't sound so bad! You're growing up, and OUT, getting a woman's figure perhaps which means some weight gain. Keep your eye on your weight but don't obsess!! I bet you're real cute!
gettin a little chunky
sounds fine to me.
depends...is that weight made up of bones or fat..if its fat...you should go on a diet...or go excersise
I think you're fine. I''m almost 15, 5'4 and 158. I'm chunky. I think you're ok.
There's no way that's normal. I know a girl whose your age and height and she's no where even close to 150. I'm not even 150 and I'm 16, 6' and in shape, so it's not like I'm a string bean.That's more than a little chunky, you need to loose that cause it's only going to keep adding to itself. You should really start to diet and exercise seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net