Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Am i fat??

Ok I'm 12 and 5"6, I weigh 121 pounds, i used to be 115 but i gained since im on vacation in taiwan =(, I know I'm gonna lose weight when I come back because I made a plan of 500- cals per day and 7 day a week of exercise. So I calculated that and I could be 98 pounds before school starts (sep 1)... am I fat?if thats no good how much weight should i lose?
Answer:
OMG! Girl, you are NOT FAT!!!
I am a personal Trainer and a dietitian consultant for Crunch Gym. You cannot survive off of 500 calories a day. Your body needs a minimum of 1200 calories just for mere survival. If you eat healthy foods like fruits and vegetables, whole grained carbs (such as breads and pasta's), healthy fats such as nuts, avocados, all natural peanut butter, beans, and simply cut out processed food and candy and soda, along with a 5 day a week exercise plan you will lose that 5 lbs and be at the healthy perfect weight your body was programmed to be.
If you starve the body, you will lose your muscle mass not the fat. You need to eat to lose... that is the biggest misconception.
If you have any other questions I would be more happy to go into more depth with you. you can contact me at :
cangal1977@yahoo.com
OMG,you are huge !!
you cant eat 500 calories a day. and excercise. you'll starve
wait....I'm still stuck at "on vacation in Taiwan". Like there's nowhere else in the world to go on vacation?
u shouldnt lose any weight, u dont need to. im 3 inches taller than u and way 33 lbs more but im about normal or maybe even below average. i could gain 30 lbs and still be okay.
You've still got 8 more years of growing to do. Don't under-nourish yourself if you're going to work out. I'm 6'1" and weight 175lbs and have been ever since I was 18 and I'm now 41 and I don't workout at all.
Yes, try to cut down on your carbo intake.
wow you are young to worry about this. For your height no. Don't starve yourself though. Yes even though you are eating, 500 cals a day is considered starving. Just eat moderately, exercise, eating small meals through out theday will help your metabolism. I'm pretty sure though that 120 is a good weight for that height. I checked online previously. Becareful and don't do anything dangerous, I have friends with eating disorders and have been through all that myself. Just be healthy!
Just work out an dont over eat, eat about 1500 calories a day to lose weight. Dont make it a pattern to starve yourself, you dont want to develope a eating disorder
No... Your not fat at all your the average weight for your height! Do you know that if you eat less the 900 calories a day it's considered starving yourself! You can't do that! You will end up dieing! because you think you will never be skinny enough! believe me I know.. I have been bulimic for so long now! That my advice is to not care about weight! because once you get into it you would rather die then have to live a life of everything you think about is food and having to throw it up! your not fat at all your fine!
You're not fat, just stupid. Why in the world would you want to lose 23 pounds? That is over 20% of your body weight! I'm guessing (and probably am RIGHT) that you don't have more than 20% body fat, and even if you did, then you wouldn't be able to lose enough to get to 98 pounds. Because...your body likes to have at minimum, around 5-6% body fat. At 100 pounds of weight, that is 6 lbs. of body fat. Now are you trying to tell me that a person who is 100 lbs. weighs 6 lbs. too much? The answer is no, it's totally healthy.
1. At twelve years old your still growing so you can probably expect your weight to move around some.2. Your a normal weight for your height so don't worry. 3. Be very careful with the dieting and exercise, you can make yourself VERY sick if your not careful.
Seems to me at 98 pounds you would look like your sick, I'm 5'2 and way a little more than that and I'm skinny as hell, I think you should just stay the way you are, sickly looking is not Hot.
Good God No
You need to rethink that calorie intake. 500 calories seems way too few. It is great if you want to eat healthy and keep in shape, but be smart about it. Talk to someone who knows about these things, like a doctor or this person who's answer in right above mine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net