Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Am I over weight?should i go on a diet?

I'm about 5'10"
and i weight about 165lbs
Answer:
Normalhttp://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpa/bmi/adul...
Are you male or female??
What is your body type and activity level??
Age??
im not sure check urself http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/...
thats about normal. im 5'10 and 145 lbs but im trying to get my weight up to about 180 through a weight lifting program.
my advice to you is don't worry about being "overweight" , rather, ask yourself " am i fit/ healthy"
Check if ur at a healthy weight with an online bmi. I checked for u and it says that ur at a perfect weight! yay you!
No, you are on the high normal weight, your BMI is 23.7 and overweight is 25 so it is good idea to watch what you eat and exercise most days of the week.Diets don't work. To lose weight you need to have a "lifestyle" change, to develop a healthier eating habits such as eating more fruits and vegetables and less fatty/ sugary foods. Make your eating habits permanent to have a healthy life.It is best to exercise for about 30 minutes a day for most days of the week. Weight training with light weights but with some resistance is good to keep your lean body mass.I did those following of the above and it works for me, I lost 50 pounds over the past year and I had been at around 170-175 since.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net