Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Am I going to lose fat and get toned?

breakfast-kashi cereal covered in 2 percent milk and one peach
snack-one 100 percent whole wheat bagel spread with low fat cream cheese
lunch-5 unsalted almonds and one whole baked fish
snack-one pear with fat free yogurt yoplait
dinner-One BIG bowl of green salad with balsamic vinegar as a dressing,couple slices of cucumbers and red onion slices,pepper sprinkled on top of the salad with a lot of pieces of breast chicken and cherrie tomatoes
drank 8 glasses of water
Exercises-30 minutes walking treadmill in the morning burned 211 calories and 30 minutes again at night
200 bicycle kicks
30 ab pikes
50 dog walks each leg
standing press back 50 each leg
Answer:
This is a great was to loose fat a decent person in thw world who isnt starving themselves to be thin. i think you will get this quite quickly if you do this is one day you will be burning off alot of the calories. at my house we eat junk food loads but i burn off alot by going to the gym and doin kayaking bmxing and skateboarding i am a girl btw... i hate the people who starve themselves just to get thin u dont need to starve yourself for it. not only will you loose wait it will also decrese spots and prevent you more from colds coughs etc Stay positive and keep working at it dont weigh yourself everyday do it every 2 weeks stay positive and keep up the good workHayley
xxx
So you think you can keep that regiment up? If so then you will lose fat and start to show tone... Good Luck!
2 percent milk..no..they have this new milk that taste like 2 percent but its fat free its amaizing please try it youll love it
its called over the moon and its buy garelick
kind of stricted don't you think?
well good luck with that.you can
do it if you are really determind
that should work, good job.
wow wow wow wow wow.... o.ou r definitely going to have a killer body ^-*
Hi,I've tried so many different diets in the last 10 years that I can say now, they don't work!
A few months ago, I came across a great product for weight loss and like many others I was skeptical about it. But I really wanted to lose weight and I tried it. The results were excellent and I lost 20 pounds in 2 months. I felt fantastic and I dropped another 5 pounds safely. That's why I recommend you check this product at
http://www.freelstore.info where they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling.
Good luck!
One thing that will help you lose weight: diet pills. I was one of those who did not believe in them until I tried it. And I tried a few. The best product I found on the market is made with pure hoodia and it works great! You can go to
http://www.onesdirect.info and order you free trial, also you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net