Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Am i fat??

I'm 5'3" and 129 pounds? is that fat?
Answer:
Technically, your BMI is healthy. Your BMI is 22.8
If you want to tone up, start exercising more, do some weight training and eat healthier. You could lose a few pounds, but you aren't considered overweight.
NO WAY
I don't know, i'd have to take a look at you. But if you think you are fat, then go on a diet!
depends where it's distributed. Shape is what attracts men.
no that's not fat
omg are you dead for real. Check at a show called Big Medicne what that and tell me if your fat. I dont even think your even close
Lets see I'm 6 feet and 150 pounds and I'm skinny for my height
Just stuffed like a pillow (in a good way)
the chart the doctor use would say you are a few pound over but you seem to be not that fat. But if you feel that you are then cut back on the sweets and eat health meals. plus a little exercise would not hurt -go for a walk!
doesnt sound like it... but if you think you are just do 50 situps when you wake up and right before you go to bed to go along with all the other things you normally do and you will frim up a little bit so you wont have to bother asking this ?
in this case, his weight is on behalf of his height, so I do not find that you are fat. However, if you want to grow thin, a good diet, exercises physicists (I hate), they helped you very much.
I think that you know wether or not you're fat. I look in the mirror some days and do the classic "wow I'm fat" thing, but really... its obvious if you're at an unhealthy weight or not.
I doubt you are, but if you feel self concious, then get out and get active! It'll make you feel better:)
Not fat. You could stand to lose about 10 pounds and tone up, but you're not fat.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net