Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Am I fat??

I feel so fat : [[ Even my cousin and my sister calls me fat and chubby and I hate it. I'm 5'7 and i weigh 124.. I have the lowest self esteem and a distorted self-image idk what to do. I also wear a size 6 jeans and i'm 13, 14 in 2 months. [which is huge compared to my friends and class mates]],, so i need your opinion. I know it wont make me feel any better, my self image is already ruined but i wanna know IN YOUR OPINIONS if this is considered fat, or chubby or not. I feel so huge and gross when i look in the mirror.. :[[ thanks
Answer:
You are actually slim with those numbers. Your BMI is at the low end of the safe range - it's 19.4 (adult scale, which is appropriate for someone of your height). Check it out at http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/. You are tall for your age, but that's perfectly OK. I once taught a girl who at the age of 12 was taller than me (I'm 5'8"), but she was a great kid and a terriffic volleyball player.So, you are not at all fat, chubby, chunky, porky, or any of those other adjectives. You are good - don't change things. Are you physically active? Can you play volleyball or basketball, where your height would bring an advantage to your team? How about other sports like track and field? (If not, could you learn?) Accept yourself as OK - keep telling yourself that you're OK, and laugh off any negative comments about your height. Don't let them be of any importance to you.
you sound great, i hate those girls who seem like you can break them with your bare hands, your weight is just fine :)
omg no you are definitely not fat honey. trust me on that one. just eat healthy foods and get some exercise and you'll feel good about yourself.
ur not fat at all. ur too skinny at that
YOU ARE NOT FAT!! Maybe you are just growing a little bit faster. Your tall to! Maybe you will be a model some day. My best friend was just like you when she was 13!! we are 17 now and every one is in love with her!! Don't worry girl. All the boy's will love you!
-PS: don't listen to them!!
ur skinny! i'm 5'6 and i weigh 140.. but its mostly in my boobs... 38Cdont worry your not fat!
yur definaltey NOT fat and u shouldnt let those ppl bring u down like that. keep ur head up girl
Your weight seems fine, maybe even a little under weight, but you are at a good point in my opinion. I suggest you work on getting your self esteem higher, surround yourself with good friends and people and such. Also you body will be fluxuating more and more at that/this point in your life.
haha you sound very pretty to me and I am 13 also. But if it makes you feel any better, you just need to exercise about1-2 hours per day. like play a sport that u enjoy or something like that. That will keep everything regulated and you will probably have fun too! btw do u have AIM?
PLease get some self-esteem! You are wearing a 6 in jeans--thats not FAT!
I bet you look way better than your cousin and your sister. Thats why they pick on you, they are jealous!
So whatever you do, don't let them know it gets to you--they'll aggravate you forever.
And remember YOU ARE NOT FAT!
yes you are fat. I am not lieing if you have rolls on your stomatch your fat..so your fat try jenny craig
you have nothing to worry about. just ignore your sister and cousin, they could just be jealous. You must not look down on yourself. But if you feel like you are chubby try going to the gym or getting some exercise at least four times a week, 20 minutes a day.
No way in heck are you fat! You are in great shape! I am 14(15 in 7 days), 5'5", weigh 135, and wear a size 5 or 6. Even though there isn't too much of a difference, I would love to be at your weight.I would just smack my sister and cousin. They have NO right to call you chubby and fat when you are in great shape.
Listen, all those girls are saying you are not fat because they know you wont steal there men now and are trickin you. Id say eat one less meal a day and maybe jus mayybe hit up the treadmill, it does wonders. Im 6 foot and only weigh 125-u might wanna work on ur figure
can i see a pic of u?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net