Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Am I fatish?

im 14 5'2 ft and 97lb ive been down on myself lately and i love my body but hate my stoumach and the fact that i weigh 97 lb. Can you please confort me or give my diet tips cause i dont get it i eat mostly healthy, spoil myself to a fud bar and stuff accasionally like most people do and i run 3 miles everyday...why am i so out of shape then?
Answer:
Well, it sounds like a good weight and height to me.. I'm 16 - 5'5 and 130 lbs... lol. I run alot too. If you have issues with your stomach, Do some ab workouts- situps and stuff. good luck sweetie :)
I would say you are just fine the way you are!
ur not ut of shape AT ALL.
ur freakn SKINNY as hell!
seriously your 14 so dont worry about stuff like that - you're absolutely fine from the sounds of things and we all let ourselves go from time to time so dont beat yourself up about it =] Live while you're young!!
ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!!! I am 5'4" and the right weight for me is 125 lbs thats sayin somethin for you! no your not ok just because i'm 17 and your 14 dont mean weight has to be less, no your not fat if you think so then i think theres somethin phycologically wrong if you want tone then do sit ups but you aint fat! ok
your prob just skinnyfat
you look skinny from the outside
it's just if you start working out a little like situps every other day... go running like 3 times a week u'll tone up %26 you'll see and feel a differnce.. don't even worry about you.. you seem in perfectly good shape from what it soudns like.. good luck :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net