Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Am I over doing it when my body aches?

My abs, shoulders, back, and for some strange reason my pits hurt... from doing pushups sit ups and running...do I try to keep going or cool it a bit?P.S: It hurts alot!
Answer:
its cuz ur muscles have been worked out and havent recovered.which means that u havent taken enough protein and sleep to help them recover back to normal. Ur muscles work out and tear up..u take protein and when u sleep the protein fills up the space between them and heals them. So today, DONT work out cuz ur muscles havent heal yet...and u would damage them if you further exercise/ injure yourself.
How often, and for how long are you exercising? You have to understand that every body is different. You may want to switch to every other day. Or 3 times per week. Generally speaking...Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you are overdoing it. By that I mean real pain. A little burn is good. You have to decide whether or not what you've got is a little burn or pain. Good luck.
How often are you working out?
Maybe a take a break like a day in between the workouts.
You don't want to tear a muscle or anything!
If your really sore you are maybe pushing yourself too hard!
Take a break in there somewhere!
You can e-mail me at paulalongstreet@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net