Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Am I healthy?

Im a 16 year old male, and am around 5'6. Im around 100 pounds, and I dont eat fast food at all. I also drink only diet soda and I eat alot of fruits and try to eat plenty of vegies. Other than that, I eat normal stuff, although I do always catch myself reading the nutritional information. And, I do about 100 crunches and 100 push ups a day. Am I good, should I relax a little or what? I also swim competitivly 4 months out of the year (November-March)
Answer:
Let me get this straight: ONE HUNDRED POUNDS?! Sheesh, you must be a skeleton! I think you defintely need to give yourself some slack. You seem to have a great diet, but this might shock you: eat more! Most girls I know want a guy that weighs more than them. Bah, don't listen to me. If you're happy and healthy and fit, who cares? But you still seem a little skinny to me..
One thing that will help you lose weight: diet pills. I was one of those who did not believe in them until I tried it. And I tried a few. The best product I found on the market is made with pure hoodia and it works great! You can go to
http://www.onesguide.info and order you free trial, also you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling. Good luck!
i dont know what yo mean by normal stuff so i can not answer your question, check your pantry. Count how many things you have that have partially hydrogenated oils. If you have more than 5 thats not good and i would consider your eating habits unhealthy.
you dont need to lose weight!keep doing what you do
What. You sound like you are really really skinny. And do exerise things. I think that you are good. I think that you need to relax a bit. It seems like you eat healthy too. I would try to not drink a lot of diet sodas b/c they are bad for you b/c they have artificial things in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net