Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Am I fully in Ketosis?

My ketone test strip is really dark. But my breath hasnt changed at all. Is there a way to tell? I work out 6 days a week and drink around 70 oz of water a day. I was 262 two weeks ago and i am now 260. Im kinda bummed but someone said that i could be gaining muscle.
Answer:
see a doctor
Your breath will smell really bad when you're in ketosis. You need to drink more water. The safe amount is figured this way: Take your present body weight, divide that in half, %26 that's the amount of water in ounces you should be drinking daily. The amount will lessen, as you lose more weight. Try walking daily for an hour, increasing distance %26 speed one day at a time. You will really see a big difference within a month. Take water with you as you walk, so as to keep yourself well hydrated. Keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net